What our products can do


Today I wanted to share my experience with our Omega-3 product. It is amazing. If you have a child with ADHD, or behavioral issues that deal with not being able to concentrate then this is the product for you. My 5 year old grandson was in special education kindergarten because of speech problems. His behaviors were also getting him in trouble and he had a hard time concentrating. So I tried over the counter fish oil capsules for kids and he just could not swallow them. So after fighting for a day or so I bought our omega-3. The mango flavor. 

The results were amazing he drinks it every morning it tastes like a smoothie and his behaviors made a total turn around. He got all green days in school and he also after three months was moved to a general education classroom and his pull out services are beginning to lessen. This product is truly amazing and I will be using it with him every day for as long as it takes for him to be successful in school and life. 


This product is just one of the many products that have changed our lives. More stories to come later. 

Comments

Popular Posts