Hidden toxins?

According to the National Research Council, no toxic information is available for more than 80% of the chemicals in everyday-use products.
Only 1% of toxins are required to be listed on labels, because companies classify their formulas as "trade secrets."-American Cancer Society
======================================
How scary is this folks? That these big companies don't have to list the toxic chemicals on the labels because they are there "trade secrets"?? 

How safe is that for our families and our children? That cleaner we use could have hidden toxins in them that could aggravate asthma, and allergies.

This is also one of the reasons I chose this as my "it" my oldest grandson has asthma and the cleaners I would use would cause him to have that asthma cough. Since I switched all my cleaning supplies to our all natural cleaners he has not had any episodes which is amazing. 

It's time folks, time for our generation, our society to save our environment and to knock out some of these illnesses that are taking over our bodies. 



Comments

Popular Posts