Family

Today's thought is on family and how important they are to my life. Today is my oldest grandson's birthday he is 8 years old today. We make birthday's fun and special because to me it is the most important day ever. The day God gave you to us and blessed our lives. 
That is why going "green" and getting chemicals out of the house is so important. Our oldest grandson Mason who is 8 today has asthma and he use to have to use his machine a lot. I have switched over my cleaning products and he has used it a handful of times when the weather changed. He is a lot better than he use to be. I also thought to myself today it has been a long time since I had to buy any cleaning products. These products are so concentrated they make six spray bottles of product each. So they last a very long time.

It is time to put family first and start buying chemical free everything for your homes. Happy Birthday to our little man Mason. 

Comments

Popular Posts