Well it is Monday morning. I use to hate Monday's after doing all my stuff on the weekend because I had to with working full time, Monday's use to be horrible. Now it is just like any other day of the week because all my days are the same. Today I get out for a bit but it is for Physical Therapy so it is not an enjoyable errand. Then home to work on this business. I so love what I do and I so want to help others too!!

If anyone have a child or even adult with ADHD, Autism, Depression this product Omega-3 is wonderful I have given it to my grandson who has had attention issues and was placed in a special ed class room for Kindergarten due to speech, concentration and behavior. I started giving him the Omega-3 liquid and he is now in a general ed classroom, his behavior and concentration is so much improved. I can't say enough about how this has changed our lives. It comes in tangerine and lime flavors, so no fish taste at all. Awesome!!!

Comments

Popular Posts