Two must have's

If anyone in your family suffers from eczema or if they have any skin conditions this product is for you. I bought it because my two younger grandsons have bad eczema the one it even discolors his skin. I started using the cream and it cleared right up. So I said to myself hmmm well if the cream does this what would the body wash do? So I stopped using those baby baths that really are not good for their skin they tend to dry them out because of the chemicals in it and I started using the body wash. As you can see I have their names on it because I use it just for them. It is amazing. So smooth and rich and feels like an expensive body wash but it is so reasonable it is unbelievable. 

These two products are a staple in my home. They could be in yours too. 
 http://prosperitasteam.com/behealthywithme




Comments

Popular Posts